- Create a developer account.
- Add an app to your developer account.
Note: In the DocuSign platform, an app is a set of parameters for identifying and configuring an integration.
- Optionally, create a document template, and then prepopulate it with information that you want to send out for signing.
- Installing the DocuSign component
Install the DocuSign component to gain access to the configuration items that your application requires to securely connect to DocuSign and distribute documents for digital signature.
- Configuring the DocuSign authentication
Securely call the DocuSign digital signature capabilities through the OAuth 2.0 authentication method that is based on the JSON Web Token (JWT) grant.
- Monitoring the DocuSign connection status
Keep track of your access to DocuSign services through the DocuSign connections landing page, which lists the JWT bearer token authentication profiles and their connection status.