You can create data sources in your application that are based on IDoc XSD documents or from the operations in external SAP services. Many service providers make their assets available by using SAP, and you can use these assets in Pega Platform by creating a SAP integration.
- To begin creating a SAP Integration, in the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Provide an input document.
- Configure the SAP connection.
Select operations for SAP integration.
Note: The wizard skips this step if the input for your SAP integration is an IDoc XSD document.
- Generate records for SAP integration.
- Review the record generation summary.
- Providing an input document for SAP integration
On the Configure input page of the Create SAP Integration wizard, provide an input document that describes the external SAP service. The input can be an IDoc XSD document or a WSDL document.
- Configuring a SAP connection
On the SAP connection page of the Create SAP Integration wizard, configure the authentication details that you want to use to connect to the SAP system.
- Selecting operations for SAP integration
The Create SAP Integration wizard skips this step if the input for your SAP integration is an IDoc XSD document.
- Generating records for SAP integration
On the Generate records page of the Create SAP Integration wizard, review and update the information for your SAP integration before generating records to provision the integration.
- Reviewing the record generation summary
On the Generation Summary page of the Create SAP Integration wizard, review the records that were created for your SAP integration and their location. You can review the record generation summary when the record generation is in progress and after the records are generated.