Create a WS-security profile data instance that uses a digital signature and encryption. Use the WS-Security profile data instance to securely exchange messages between your application and a web service.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Integration-Connectors category, and then click Connect SOAP.
- On the Instances of Connect SOAP page, click the name of a rule to open it.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- In the Web services (ws-*) configuration section, click Enable ws-security.
- In the Security profile field, enter a name for the WS-Security profile.
- Click the rule opener.
- On the Create-WS Security Profile page, enter a short description and a name for the WS security profile.
- Click Create and open.