Error messages are displayed in the Data Object wizard for invalid user inputs, invalid system-generated inputs, and environment issues. Learn about the conditions that might cause an error to be displayed.
You might see an error message in the following scenarios:
- The class name or field name is longer than 56 characters.
- No rulesets are in the application.
- All rulesets are locked.
- Authentication fails.
- There is a connection problem; for example, the host is not reachable.
- The response format is not JSON.
- The response JSON structure is invalid.
To help with troubleshooting, you can view the actual JSON request and response by clicking the Information icon on the Data Mapping page. For more information, see Mapping fields for data pages.