You can use a named page to map XML data. Complete the Pages & Classes tab to define a page name to use with the Context Page value on the Mapping tab of the User Data window. This tab is optional.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Integration-Mapping category, and then click XML Stream.
- Click the Pages & Classes tab.
- In the Page name field, enter the name of the clipboard page that will be used as the source for the XML stream data.
- In the Class field, select the class of that page.
- Click Save.