You can list service packages that contain REST services in your application rule to include their OpenAPI Specification (OAS) documentation in your application's OAS documentation. All of the services that you list are documented together in a single application OAS landing page, which you can view in the application's API channel.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click the name of the application, and then click Definition.
- On the Application form, click the Integration & security tab.
- In the Service Packages section,
service packages that you want to
- To add a package, click the Add item icon, and then select a service package from the list.
- To remove a service package, in the row for that service package, click the Delete icon.
- Click Save.