Review and update the information for your SOAP integration before generating records to provision the integration.
- Update the Integration layer section.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the base class of your SOAP integration.
- In the Parent class field, select a parent class for the base class from the available options in the list.
- Click Edit to update the identifier for the base class that the system constructs from the name of the parent class and the name of the base class.
- Update the Context section.
- In the Development branch field, select a development branch in which you want to create your SOAP integration or select No Branch.
- In the Choose application layer field, select the application in which you want to create your SOAP integration.
- In the Add to ruleset field, select
New to create a ruleset and enter the name of the new ruleset
in the text field. Select Existing to use an existing ruleset
and enter the values for the Ruleset (required) and
- To see a summary of the records that the system will create for your SOAP integration, click Preview records.
- Click Create to generate records for your SOAP integration.