Installing the SharePoint Online component
Gain access to Pega Platform rules for the SharePoint Online (SPO) integration component by installing the component in your application.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click the name of the application, and then click Definition.
- On the Definition tab, in the Enabled components section, click Manage components.
- In the component installation wizard, click Install new,
navigate to the location of the downloaded ZIP component file, and then upload
Result: The wizard tracks the installation process with a progress bar, and then displays the installed component in the list of available components.
- Close the wizard by clicking OK.
- In the Enabled components section, click Add component.
- In the drop-down list for an empty Component field, select the SPO component you have installed.
- Apply the changes to your application definition rule form by clicking Save.
Previous topic Integrating SharePoint Online with Pega Platform Next topic Connecting your application to SharePoint