Take advantage of App Studio to integrate the main Pega Open Robotics components in a case type in a user-friendly, no-code environment.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types.
- Open an existing case type, or add a case type. For more information, see Creating a top-level case type.
- On the Workflow tab of the selected case type, configure a stage to route tasks to the robotic work queue by clicking .
- On the Step pane on the right, configure the Pega Open
Robotics integration details:
- In the Robot type field, select the robot type
that corresponds to your integration.The available options include:
Pega UiPath Blue Prism
- In the Automation section, in the Process field, select the robotic process that you want to run.
- In the Request data transform field, select the data transform that you want to use to map the property on the work page to the input of your process.
- In the Response data transform field, select the data transform that you want to use to map the output of the process to a property on your work page.
- In the Robot queue section, enter the work queue to which you want to route the assignment.
- In the Robot type field, select the robot type that corresponds to your integration.
- Optional: To validate the incoming values after your automation is complete, in the
Assignment validation criteria field, select a
Choices Actions Skip validation Select Never. Select an existing validation rule
- Select Existing validation.
- From the list that appears below the Assignment validation criteria field, select a validation rule.
Note: You can only select a validation rule that is a relevant record. For more information, see Relevant records for rule reuse. Use custom validation
If the validation fails, the values do not appear on the work page, and the system routes the assignment to the Conflicting Robotic Assignments work queue. If a job fails, the system routes the assignment to the Failed Robotic Assignments work queue.
- Select Custom validation.
- Click the Gear icon.
- In the Configure condition window, specify how your application validates the automation output.
See the following figure for reference:
- On the Goal & deadline tab, define the assignment
- Never – Skip SLA validation.
- Custom SLA – Define custom rules for validating the level of service for the robotic assignment.
- Existing SLA – Select an existing conditions for evaluating the level of service.
- Confirm your configuration by clicking Save.