To map data to or from properties that do not belong to the Applies To class (or an ancestor class) of a map structured rule, create a page entry for the appropriate class on the Pages & Classes tab of your Map Structured rule. Then, return to the Mapping tab and use the page name in the property reference (pagename.propertyname).
For more information, see How to Complete a Pages & Classes tab.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Integration-Mapping category, and then click Map Structured.
- In the list of Map Structured instances, select the instance for which you want to create a page entry.
- Click the Pages & Classes tab.
- Optional: In the Page name field, enter the name of a clipboard page referenced on the Mapping tab.
- Optional: In the Class field, select the class of the page that you specify in step 5.
- Optional: To add additional page entries, click Add.
- Click Save.