After enabling the built-in Business Intelligence Exchange (BIX) ruleset on your Pega Platform application, BIX extractions are available to run through an Extract or Job Scheduler rule. XML & CSV extractions and their manifests must be obtained via an SFTP Server or an FTP listener.
- Enable the BIX ruleset on your application. For more information, see Enabling the BIX ruleset.
- Create and run an initial Extract rule through one or more of the
- Create and run a BIX Extract rule. For more information, see Creating and running an Extract rule.
- Run an extraction process through the Job Scheduler rule. For more information Using the Job Scheduler rule to extract data with BIX.
- Retrieve the BIX extract files for XML & CSV formats through one of the following
- Pull BIX extract files from the Pega Cloud File Storage repository with the SFTP service. For more information, see Configuring the Pega Cloud SFTP service to access BIX extract files.
- Push the BIX extract files to a shared path using an FTP listener. For more information, see Configuring an FTP listener to access BIX data extracts in Pega Cloud environments.
- Push the BIX extract files to a local repository through an activity. For more information, see Configuring an activity to access BIX extract files.