Configure outbound email from Pega Platform to use the standard S/MIME protocol, to send encrypted email messages to external email addresses. By sending encrypted email, you assure your recipients that your email messages are secure and authentic.
- In the header of Dev Studio, search for and select the pyEmailCertificateMap decision table rule.
- On the pyEmailCertificateMap decision table rule form,
click Save as and save the decision table in the
Data-Admin-Security-Keystore class in a local
- Click Create and open.
- On the Table tab, edit the decision table to include the
- Email address: Specify the email address of the intended recipient of the encrypted message.
- Keystore instance: Specify the keystore instance that you want to use for encryption.
- Keystore alias: Specify the keystore alias for the email address.
For more information, see Creating decision tables.
- To send the encrypted message, create an activity that calls the SendEmail automation.
- To enable encryption, enter a parameter in the Encrypt message field.
- Click Save.
- Call the activity that you created in step 5 during
flow processing to send the email by using the parameters that you
provided.For more information, see Calling an activity or automation from a process.