Turn off data source simulation when you are ready to use your actual system of record.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Data.
- Click the data object for which you want to turn off simulation.
- Click the Data pages tab.
- Click .
Note: If the data object has more than one data source, click the data source that you want to turn off.
- If a data object has a data source configured, in the Data Source Simulation Status window, click Close. You are now using live data.
- If the data object source does not have a non-simulated source configured, you can create a source by clicking Continue in the Data Source Simulation Status dialog box. Follow the prompts to create a data source.