On the Review page of the Create REST Integration wizard, you can review and update the information for the data layer of your REST integration in the Data layer section.
- To generate a data layer for your REST integration, in the Data
layer section, in the Map to an application data type
field, select Create new.The system creates a data type, data page, and related data transforms for the data layer.
- Optional: To map to an application data type later, for example, if the application data type is not yet created, select Skip (I'll do it later).
- In the Data type field, update the name for the data type to which the data page for your REST integration belongs.
- In the Parent class field, use the autocomplete control to update the parent class for the data type.
- To update the data type identifier, click Edit next to the ID field for the data type.
- In the Data Page Name field, update the name of the data page
for your REST integration.The default name is the name that you entered on the Resource methods page of the wizard.
- To update the data page identifier, click Edit next to the ID field for the data page.
- In the Context subsection, click Edit.
- In the Development branch field, select a development branch in which you want to create your REST integration, or select No Branch.
- In the Choose application layer field, select the application in which you want to create the data page.
- To add your REST integration to a new ruleset or an existing ruleset, in the
Add to ruleset field, perform one of the following actions:
- To create a ruleset, select New and enter the name of the ruleset in the text field.
- To use an existing ruleset, select Existing and select a value in the Ruleset and Version fields.
- Click Submit.