To debug your application, view data pages (by your own requestor session) with the Tracer tool. The Tracer tool displays information about data pages, such as when a load activity starts and details about each reference to a data page.
- Click Tracer in the developer toolbar in Dev Studio to start the Tracer.
Choices Actions To view all data pages Click Tracer in the developer toolbar in Dev Studio to start the Tracer. To view an individual data page
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Data Model category, and then click Data Page.
- Click the data page that you want to trace.
- On the data page, click .
- Click Settings to open the Settings window.
- In the Event Types to Trace section, in the Event Type field, enter Data Pages.
- Click Add.
- Click OK to close the Settings window.