The file specification, also called the file spec, is the path to the file storage destination. View the structure and the contents of the file storage location to help in troubleshooting.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the row of the storage destination that you want to view, click
Browse to view the directories and documents stored
in the storage destination.
If your storage destination is not in the list of results, verify the following requirements:
- The storage destination has a valid file spec
- The repository has a compatible file listener
- The file listener has a valid file spec
- The storage destination is provided by Pega Platform, because custom repositories do not support file specs