Viewing the integration landscape
You can use the interactive integration landscape to understand the relationships between data and data types and systems of record.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Data.
- To display an interactive diagram, in the Integration map
section, click View.
Tip: To change the size of the diagram, click the zooming icons.
- Examine the information in the integration landscape.
- In the center of the diagram are the data objects in your application.
- On the left of the diagram is your application and internal system of records that are connected to the data objects in your application.
- On the right of the diagram are the external systems of record that are
connected to the data objects in your application. The number on each system
of record is the number of data objects that are sourced from that system of
record. The connecting lines show which data objects are sourced from which
systems of record.
Note: The thickness of a connecting line indicates the number of data pages in the data object that are sourced from the connected system of record.
- Optional: To display a detailed view of a data object in the data designer, click the data object that you want to view.
Previous topic Managing data and integrations with the Integration Designer Next topic Importing external data