Viewing the rules that reference a data page
You can view the rules that are currently using a specific data page on the Usage tab of a data page. The list displays all the applications in your application stack. If you want to modify a data page, viewing the list of rules is useful to determine which rules might be affected by the change.
You can also understand which data pages in a particular class are used the most in the application.
Note: The list displayed on this tab is created dynamically, and you cannot
directly add entries to it.
For each rule referencing this data page, the list displays:
- Record type
- Record name
- Scope (Applies to)
- Ruleset version
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Data Model category, and then click Data Page.
- To open a data page, click its row.
- Click the Usage tab.
- To sort the values in the columns, click the column header.
- To filter the values in the each column, click Classes.
- Press the down arrow key to select the classes from which you want to see rules calling this data page.
- Click Apply.
- To open an entry, click its link in the column.All entries except the record type are clickable links.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Defining pages and classes for a data page Next topic Configuring keyed access in a data page