Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Platform Bulletin: Oracle database issues
This article links to important issues to keep in mind when installing Process Commander into a system which uses Oracle for the PegaRULES database.
- Euro symbol support in Oracle
- Troubleshooting: "Could not create pool connection" ELFCLASS64 error (WebSphere with Oracle)
- Decimal Numbers are stored incorrectly by some Oracle drivers in Java 5
- Oracle Thin Client Driver Support for Process Commander
- Oracle 9i Client Versions
Previous topic Oracle Thin Client Driver Support for Process Commander Next topic DateTime property mapping in Oracle for Pega 7