After you build the model, you can evaluate it by using various accuracy measures, such as F-score, precision, recall, and so on. You can view the model evaluation report in the application or you can download that report to your directory. You can also view the test results for each record.
- To download the model evaluation report, perform the following actions:
- In the Model analysis step, after the model finishes building, click Download report.
- Save the Model Analysis Report archive file to a local directory.
- Unpack the archive file.The archive file contains the following .csv extension files:
test_CRF_id_number – Contains all test records. For each test record, you can view the result that you predicted (manual outcome), the result that the model predicted (machine outcome), and whether these result match.
test_CRF_SCORE_SHEET_id_number – Contains accuracy measures for each entity in the model, for example, the number of true positives, precision, recall, and F-score.
test_DATA_SHEET_id_number – Contains all testing and training records.
- To view the summary results in Prediction Studio:
- Click the Expand icon next to the model name.
- In the Category summary tab, view the number of true positives, precision, recall, and F-score results per each entity type.
- In the Test results tab, for each test record, view the result that you predicted (actual), the result that the model predicted (predicted), and whether these results match.