You can create custom reports and assign them to simulation tests. By using this
feature, you can adjust simulation reports to your business needs, for example, by
configuring a report to show additional or more detailed data.
- Create an output that is the source for your report or use an existing output
by performing the following actions:
To create an output, go to step
To assign a report to an existing output, skip to step
Reports are based on outputs
- Create a new output for your simulation test by performing the following
In Customer Decision Hub, click
Select a simulation test to assign it a new output by clicking
column, next to
that simulation's ID.
You can add outputs to simulation tests whose status is
Edit Simulation Test
screen, in the
Assign output destinations
Create new output
window, enter the name
of your output, for example,
select the output type, for example,
A new output is created in your application together with a new class
Data-Output_Name, for example,
- In Dev Studio, create a report definition.
You must create a report definition in the same class as the output that you want to
assign to this rule. For example, if you want to assign a report to
that is in class Data-MyDataTable
must create a report definition in the same class ( Data-MyDataTable
For more information, see Creating advanced reports
- Enable the report definition as a simulation report by performing the following
- On the Report Definition form, click the Report Viewer tab
to open it.
- In the Report header section, complete the
Report title field.
- In the User actions section, select the Display
in report browser check box and, in the drop-down menu, select
Simulations as the target report browser.
- Configure the report definition to fetch data that is related to the target simulation
test by performing the following actions:
- On the Report Definition form, click the Pages &
Classes tab to open it.
- Click the Add item icon to create a page.
- In the Page name column, enter
- In the Class column, enter
- Add a filter condition so that the report definition fetches only the data that is
related to target simulation test by performing the following steps:
- On the Report Definition form, click the Query tab to open
- In the Edit filters section, click Add
- In the Column source field, enter
- In the Relationship drop-down, select Is
- In the Value field, enter
- Make sure that Filter conditions to apply and
Condition fields contain the same value, for example,
- Save the rule.
The report is now available in Customer Decision Hub to assign to an output
that you created in step