Cassandra logs display the Couldn't find cfId=column family ID warning.
Example warning message: Couldn't find cfId=ab76e631-b5ab-11e6-900c-918ff82e80ab.
The root cause is often a race condition that takes place during table creation,
when two nodes attempt to create the same table at the same time as a result of
a distributed data flow. Because Cassandra is consistent, the nodes do not see
tables on other nodes, so Cassandra creates a new random identifier for the
- Delete the tables with the identifier that appears in the error
message.For more information, see the Apache Cassandra documentation.
- Create the tables again through the corresponding data set:
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Data Model category, and then click Data Set.
- On the Data Set tab, select the corresponding data set.
- On the data-set-name tab, click .
- On the Data Set tab, in the Operation list, select Truncate.
- Click Run.