Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Remove all the historical learning data of an adaptive model instance. Optionally, you can also delete the associated data mart record that is used for adaptive model instance monitoring. For predictive models, clearing automatically removes the data mart record. Clearing a model deletes all of its statistics.Clearing models is not a common action and you must do it with caution. For example, you can clear a model that was used for testing.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- On the Decisioning: Model Management tab, in the Models section, select the type of models that you want to view.
- Select the models that you want to erase and click Clear.
- For adaptive models, to delete the associated data mart records, in the confirmation dialog box, select the Also delete the associated data mart records.
- In the confirmation dialog box, click Submit.
Previous topic Viewing recent responses for adaptive and predictive models Next topic Deleting adaptive models