Remove all the historical learning data of an adaptive model instance.
Optionally, you can also delete the associated data mart record that is used for adaptive
model instance monitoring. For predictive models, clearing automatically removes the data
mart record. Clearing a model deletes all of its statistics.
Clearing models is
not a common action and you must do it with caution. For example, you can clear a model that was
used for testing.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- On the Decisioning: Model Management tab, in the
Models section, select the type of models that you want to
- Select the models that you want to erase and click Clear.
- For adaptive models, to delete the associated data mart records, in the confirmation
dialog box, select the Also delete the associated data mart
- In the confirmation dialog box, click Submit.