Before you connect Pega Platform to a Cassandra cluster to use it as a repository for decision management data, configure the Cassandra cluster to achieve optimal performance and data consistency across the nodes.
For more information on the deployment options for Cassandra, see Cassandra overview.
- Sizing a Cassandra cluster
- Defining Pega Platform access to an external Cassandra database
- Configuring a Cassandra cluster for internal encryption
- Configuring a Cassandra cluster for external encryption
- Configuring compaction settings for SSTables
- Best practices for disk space management
- Configuring Cassandra compression
- Configuring key cache settings
- Configuring the retry policy
- Configuring multiple data centers
- Modifying Cassandra node routing policies