You can automate data management operations on records that are defined by the Adaptive Decision Manager (ADM) data set by using the DataSet-Execute method. You can perform these operations programmatically, instead of doing them manually.
- Start the DataSet-Execute method by creating an activity rule from
the navigation panel, by clicking .For more information, see Activities - Completing the New or Save As form.
- Click the activity Steps tab.
- In the Method field, enter DataSet-Execute.
- In the Step page field, specify the step page on which the method operates, or leave this field blank to use the primary page of this activity.
- Optional: Enter a description for the method.
- Click the Arrow icon to the left of the Method field to expand the Method Parameters section.
- In the Data Set field, enter
- In the Operation list, select the Save operation to save records
passed by a page or data transform in the ADM data store by performing the following
- Select the Save list of pages defined in a named page check box to save the list of pages from an existing Code-Pega-List page.