By using the spelling checker, you can categorize the text with a greater confidence
score, making the analysis more accurate and reliable.
The spelling checker feature
is available only for categorization analysis. You can use English, Spanish, French, and German
default dictionaries. You can also upload custom dictionaries that best suit your business
needs. Checking spelling is available only when categorization analysis is enabled on the
tab. Each Spell checker Decision Data rule can have
multiple language dictionaries associated with it. Each dictionary decision data has the
- Language – Indicates the language of the dictionary.
- Spell Checker Property – Contains text files with dictionary entries. The text files can
be classified into different categories (for example, Main, Supplemental, and so on).
- In the Records panel, click .
- Click the Advanced tab.
- In the Topic settings section, select the Enable
spell checking check box.
- In the Spell checker field, select a spelling checker decision
Note: The default spelling checker decision data rule is
- If you modified an instance of a Spell checker Decision Data rule that your application
is currently using, perform one of the following actions:
- Save the property to a different branch.
- Save the property to a different rule set version.