You can create a data set for storing data that is important for the business use case that you want to solve. To accommodate various use cases, you can create multiple types of data sets, for example, a Monte Carlo data set that simulates customer records, a social media data set for extracting Facebook posts and so on.
- In the navigation pane of Prediction Studio, click .
- Click New.
- In the New data
set window, specify the following parameters:
- Name – The name of the new data set, for example, Facebook comments.
- Type – The type of the data set, for example, Facebook.
- Apply to – The application class of the data set, for example, Data-Social-Facebook.
- Click Create.
- Specify options and parameters that are required to configure the dataset type of your choice.