During a data flow run, the status of that data flow run does not advance beyond the Pending-Start or Pending-Activation stage.
There was a problem during initialization, such as failure to create partitions for the primary source of the data flow.
- Depending on your installation, review the
pr_assign table in the rules schema for any
- Using an SQL tool, run a query that returns the detailed status
information for the data flow run.
For example: Select * from pr_assign where pxinsname like '%work_item_ID%' where work item ID is the ID of the data flow run, for example, DF-1.
- In the query results, review the
pyassignmentstatus property.For an active data flow run, the correct value for that property is In Progress. An empty value of pyassignmentstatus property might point to a data flow activation issue that is independent of Pega Platform.
- Using an SQL tool, run a query that returns the detailed status information for the data flow run.
- Review the application log files for any issues with the activation of the data flow run.