The outcome field represents the behavior that you want to predict in the model.
- In the Outcome definition step, from the Model type drop-down list, select Continuous.
- From the Outcome field to predict field, select an outcome
field. The list only contains numeric fields.
- In the Continuous bounds section, define the maximum and minimum
range values. The values above the maximum are combined with this maximum value while the values below the minimum are combined with this minimum value.
- Optional: In the Special values section, to add values that are not part of
the numeric range of values, click Add.Typically, special values represent error codes.
- Optional: In the Graphical view tab or the Tabular view tab, check the outcome field values.