- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Decision category, and then click Strategy.
- On the Strategy tab, open the strategy in which you want to include the Prediction shape by clicking the strategy name.
- Right-click the strategy canvas.
- On the shape list, select Prediction.
Result: A Prediction shape appears on the strategy canvas.
- Right-click the Prediction shape, and then click Properties.
- In the Prediction properties window, in the Prediction field, press the Down arrow key, and then select the prediction that you want to use as part of your decision strategy.
- Click Submit.
- Provide a data source for the prediction by connecting a source shape to the
For example: To determine which of your phones a customer is most likely to buy, connect the Phones Proposition Data shape to the PredictCustomerAcceptance Prediction shape.
For more information, see Import component.
You can now select the top propensity offer by connecting the Prediction shape to a Prioritize shape. For more information, see Arbitration.