Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Duplicating an unversioned proposition
Duplicate a proposition in a group stored as data instance and create a new proposition based on its details.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Click on the expand control (u) to the left of a proposition's check box.
- Click Duplicate.
- In the Duplicate Proposition dialog, provide a proposition name and description.
- Click Submit to finish or Submit & add new to continue adding more propositions.
- When you finish adding propositions, close the Proposition Management landing page.
Previous topic Adding an unversioned proposition Next topic Editing an unversioned proposition