Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Exceeded threshold for error count in real-time data flow run
The processing of a real-time data flow run failed with the following exception: Failure threshold hit - too many errors occurred.
The number of errors encountered during the data flow run was greater than the threshold that was defined in the dataflow/realtime/failureThreshold Dynamic System Setting.
Solution: Reduce the number of errors
- Review the error details, stack traces, and log files to eliminate the
root cause of each error. This way, you can ensure that the number of
errors during a data flow run does not exceed the threshold limit.For more information, see Tips for troubleshooting data flow rules.
Solution: Increase the threshold limit for data flow errors
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the SysAdmin category, and then click Dynamic System Settings.
- In the Setting Purpose column, click the Filter icon.
- In the Search Text box, enter dataflow, and then click Apply.
- Click the dataflow/realtime/failureThreshold rule.
- On the Dynamic System Settings form, increase the threshold limit in the Value field.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Data flow runs return errors while writing records to a database data set Next topic No data flow service nodes are available