Gain hands-on experience of the decision management functionality through DMSample – a reference application that walks you through real-life decision use cases, by providing preconfigured artifacts and simulated input data.
- Switch your application to DMSample.
For more information, see Switching between applications in Dev Studio.
- Generate the data that you need to fully explore DMSample use cases by creating
and running the Initialize Application case.
For more information, see Initializing DMSample data.
- Generate reports that help you verify that DMSample predictive models accurately
predict customer behavior.
For more information, see Initializing predictive model monitoring.
- Learn about end-to-end scenarios and real-life decision management use cases in
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- To learn more about a feature, click the corresponding tile.
- Explore core DM features and best practices:
- Learn how to arrange advertisements, products, offer bundles, or services in a proposition data model by exploring examples for cross-selling, retention, and sales.
- Delve into sample decision strategies to discover the best practices for selecting the most relevant propositions for customers.
- Learn how to run strategies through the input-process-output pattern of data flows to issue decisions, capture responses, and generate work assignments.
- Explore predictive models for determining churn likelihood, assessing credit risk, and predicting call context. Use machine learning to proactively react to patterns in customer behavior, based on previous interactions.
- Find out how to increase the relevance of next-best-action strategies through adaptive analytics. Adaptive models in DMSample can dynamically calculate the likelihood of a positive response to tablet and phone propositions, and determine which message is the most relevant to a customer in a given context.
- Explore Customer Movie to gain insight into various aspects of customer behavior, detect meaningful patterns, and enhance offline and online interactions.
- Learn about using event strategies to maintain the quality of service. An end-to-end scenario demonstrates how to react to dropped customer calls in real time.
- Enable the option to extend DMSample with new rules and new rule versions by
adding an unlocked ruleset version.For more information, see Creating rulesets.