Customize the Interaction API to suit your business needs.
You can use different combinations of text analyzers and decision strategies by creating channel-specific classes that inherit from Data-Decision-Request/Response classes, depending on the conversation channel. In general, to configure the Interaction API, perform the following actions:
- For each channel, create a class that inherits from the Data-Decision-Request class, for example, Data-Decision-Request-Email.
- Use the Save as option to copy the following rules to
the request class that you created:
- Create a class that inherits from the Data-Decision-Response class, for example, Data-Decision-Response-Email.
- Optional: Create channel-specific properties.
- Invoke the pyRunInteraction activity that calls the channel-specific instance of the pyInteractionDF data flow.