Ensure that the target environment meets the following requirements:
- The Cassandra cluster is not set up as Active-Active across multiple data centers. The following procedure does not apply to Active-Active setups.
- The adaptive rule versions are in sync with the versions in the source environment.
- In the source environment, export the pyADMFactory data
set.This data set is a database table that contains all the adaptive model instances in your system. For more information, see Exporting data into a data set.
- Log on to the target environment and perform the remaining steps there.
- On the Services landing page, on the Adaptive Decision Manager tab, decommission all ADM nodes by selecting the appropriate action from the Action menu.
- Open the pyADMFactory data set, and then from the Actions menu, select Run.
- In the Run Data Set dialog box, from the Operation list, select Truncate.
- If the target system has any models that report data in the following tables,
prevent inaccurate reports by manually truncating the following tables:
- Connect to a Cassandra database on a Decision Data Store node.For more information, see Connecting to an external Cassandra database.
- Remove any ADM (response) data that may cause a conflict with the source data
by using the following CQL commands:
- drop keyspace adm_commitlog
- drop keyspace null_adm (if present)
- drop keyspace adm (if present)
- Import the pyADMFactory data set from the source
environment.For more information, see Importing data into a data set.
- Recommission all ADM nodes.The first node that you recommission creates scoring models from the imported factory data. For more information, see Connecting to an external Cassandra database.