- In the navigation pane of Prediction Studio, click Models.
- In the header of the Models work area, click .
- In the New predictive model dialog box, enter a Name for your model.
- In the Create model section, click Import model.
- Click Choose file and select a model file to import.For Driverless AI models, in the
mojo-pipelinefolder, select the
- In the Context section, specify the model context:
Choices Actions Save your model in the default application context Select the Use default context check box.
For more information, see Configuring the default rule context.
Save your model in a custom context
- Click the Apply to class field, press the Down arrow key, and then select the class in which you want to save the model.
- Define the class context by selecting appropriate values from the Development branch, Add to ruleset, and Ruleset version lists.
- Verify the settings and click Next.
- Optional: To change the default label for the model objective, in the Outcome
definition section, click Set labels, and then enter a
meaningful name in the associated field.
- In the Outcome definition section, specify what the model
Scenarios Actions You are importing a binary outcome model
- In the Monitor the probability of field, select the outcome that you want to predict.
- In the Advanced section, enter the expected score range.
- In the Classification output field, select one of the model outputs to classify the model.
You are importing a continuous outcome model
- In the Predicting list, select A continuous value.
- In the Predicting values between fields, enter values for the range of outcomes that you want to predict.
You are importing a categorical outcome model In the Predicting section, verify the categories to predict.
- Optional: To compare actual model performance against expected model performance, in the
Expected performance field, enter a value that represents the
expected predictive performance of the model.The performance measurement metrics are different for each model type. For more information, see Metrics for measuring predictive performance.
- Confirm the model settings by clicking Import.
- On the Mapping tab, associate the model predictors with Pega Platform properties.For more information, see Editing an imported model.