You can use the Call instruction with several activities to start, stop, or delete data flow instances that are identified by the runID parameter.
- Create an instance of the Activity rule by clicking .
- In the activity steps, enter one of the following methods:
- To delete the data flow run and associated statistics: Call Data-Decision-DDF-RunOptions.pxDeleteRunById
To stop the data flow run:
If the run is not a test run, this operation preserves the statistics that are associated with the data flow run, like the number of processed records or throughput.
- To start a configured data flow run: Call Data-Decision-DDF-RunOptions.pxStartRunById
- Click the arrow to the left of the Method field to expand the method and provide the run ID. You can obtain the run ID from the Data Flows landing page.
- Click Save.