Verify the accuracy of your predictive models by analyzing the data gathered in the Monitor tab.
- In the navigation pane of Prediction Studio, click Models.
- Click the predictive model that you want to monitor.
- To load the latest monitoring data, on the Actions menu of the model page, click Refresh.
- On the Monitor tab, in the Time range and Time frame sections, specify the time for which you want to analyze the data.
- Review the predictive model performance data:
For more information on how to interpret different performance charts, see Metrics for measuring predictive performance.
- In the Performance area, verify how accurately your model predicted the outcomes in the specified time, compared to the expected value.
- In the Total responses area, analyze the number of responses that were gathered in the specified time.
- In the Score distribution area, analyze how a predictive model segmented cases in the population.
- In the Success rate area, analyze the number of
successful outcomes as a percentage of all propositions.
Successful outcome is the outcome that the predictive model predicts. You can find this setting in the Model tab for that model.