When you select Performance as the mode of the batch case test run, you can select the following types of statistics to display as labels at the top of each strategy shape:
- Processing speed (records) - indicates the average time needed to process a single record (in microseconds per record).
- Processing speed (decisions) - indicates the average speed of processing a single decision (in microseconds per decision).
- Time spent - indicates the processing time for each strategy component (in seconds) and the relation of that time to the processing time of the entire strategy (in per cent).
- Throughput (decisions) - indicates the number of processed decisions per second.
- Throughput (records) - indicates the number of processed records per second.
- Number of decisions - indicates the total number of decisions for each processed component.
- Number of processed records - indicates the number of records (customers) processed by each strategy component.