You can simulate a strategy directly from the rule form. This option simplifies strategy design process because it enables on the fly tests to investigate whether the strategy configuration contains any flaws or whether it produces the results that you expect.
- Access the strategy that you want to simulate.
For example: You can access a Strategy rule from Dev Studio, Customer Decision Hub, or from a change request in revision management.
- On the Strategy form, click .
- In the New Simulation Test screen, configure the simulation. The Strategy field
is automatically populated with the name of the current strategy.For more details about simulation configuration, see Creating a simulation.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- To save the simulation test, in the top-right corner of the New Simulation Test screen, click Submit.
- To save the simulation test and run it immediately, in the top-right corner of the New Simulation Test screen, click Submit and run.