Start the build process of a sentiment analysis model in Prediction Studio by selecting the model type and the language of the model that you want to build.
- In the navigation pane of Prediction Studio, click Models.
- In the header of the Models work area, click .
- In the New text categorization model window, perform the
- Enter the name of the sentiment analysis model.
- In the Language list, select the language for the model to
use.For more information, see Language support for NLP.
- In the What do you want to detect? section, click Sentiments.
- In the Save model section, specify the class in which the model is saved, and then specify its ruleset or branch.
- Click Start to open the model creation wizard.