Optimize the performance of your Proposition Filter rules by running audience simulation tests when you create or update a proposition filter.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Decision category, and then click Proposition Filter.
- In the Proposition Filter tab, open or create an instance of the
Proposition Filter rule:
- To open an existing instance of the Proposition Filter rule, in the Instance name column, select one of the available rules, for example, EligibleSalesOffers.
- To create an instance of the Proposition Filter rule, click Create. For more information, see Proposition Filters.
- In the tab of the selected Proposition Filter rule, click .
- In the Audience simulation section, select or create a
simulation with which you want to test the proposition filter:
- To use an existing simulation, select the simulation in the Simulation list.
- To create a new simulation, click Create simulation, and then select the audience to use for the simulation. If the proposition filter criteria include a When condition, or a strategy that requires parameters, select the Strategy rule that the simulation uses to evaluate the condition. Confirm your choice by clicking Run.
- After the simulation test finishes, analyze the results to see what percentage of the
audience would receive each offer according to the current proposition filter
- To view the results for a specific group, select the group in the Group list.
- To view the results for a specific proposition, in the Proposition section, click the proposition name, and then analyze the details on the right side of the screen.