Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Troubleshooting data flows
If your data flows do not work as expected, use the following tips to troubleshoot and solve the most common issues that you may experience when working with data flows.
- Tips for troubleshooting data flow rules
- Data flows cannot parse JSON records
- Data flow fails to run from a job scheduler in the System Runtime Context
- Data flow runs do not progress beyond Pending-Start or Pending-Activation stage
- Data flow runs return errors while writing records to a database data set
- Exceeded threshold for error count in real-time data flow run
- No data flow service nodes are available
Previous topic Values of the predictors are not set Next topic Tips for troubleshooting data flow rules