You can enhance the performance of adaptive models by uploading historical data of customer interaction. Those records train the model and make the model more reliable.
ADM only considers positive and negative cases that correspond to the possible outcomes that are defined in the adaptive model settings. You can also train models through data flows.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- On the Decisioning: Model Management tab, in the Models section, click Adaptive.
- For the model that you want to update, scroll to the end of the row and click .
- In the Upload Responses wizard, click Start.
- In the Select file step, select the .csv file that contains the input data for each case and click Next.
- In the Select outcome step, select the column that provides the outcome for each case and click Next.
- In the Map outcome step, map the outcome in the sample or historical data to the possible outcome that is defined in the adaptive model rule.
- Confirm the upload by clicking Finalize.