You can filter the events in an event strategy to remove all irrelevant events from the stream of data. You can use the equality, numeric, or string operators on the data flow properties to filter events.
- In an event strategy rule, open the Properties panel of a Filter shape by double-clicking the shape.
- Click Add condition.
- In the left field, specify the data flow property to be used by the filter.
- From the dropdown list, select an operator.
- In the right field, provide a value for your filter condition.
- Optional: Repeat steps 1 through 5 to add another filter condition.
- Click Submit.