You configure how data from multiple paths in an event strategy rule is combined by developing a join logic. The join logic is configured in the Join shape on the basis of a when condition, where one property from the primary path equals another property from the secondary path. Every join logic can have multiple join conditions.
- In an event strategy rule, access the Properties panel of a Join shape by double-clicking the shape.
- Specify the join condition by performing the following actions:
- Expand the drop-down list that is to the left of the equal sign and select an event property from the primary path.
- Expand the drop-down list that is to the right of the equal sign and select an event property from the secondary path.
- Optional: Create additional properties to store property values from the secondary path by
performing the following actions:
- In the Output section, expand the drop-down list and select the property from the secondary path whose values you want to store in another property.
- Enter the name of the new property.
- Click Submit.