Comparing the classification of scores generated by models
Compare the classifications or segmentation of the scores generated by different models in terms of behavior, odds, gains, value, and discrimination as displayed in the comparison curves step.
- In the Class comparison step, select one or more predictive models for analysis and click Analyze charts.
- In the Model analysis charts workspace, analyze the data:
- To view the cumulative behavior for all models, click the Behavior tab.
- To view the improvement in the cumulative behavior over the average behavior in binary models, click the Lift tab.
- To view the cumulative odds for the extended binary models, click the Odds tab.
- To view the cumulative percentage of positive cases for all models, click the Gains tab.
- To view the cumulative value for binary and extended binary models, click the
This tab is available only if you have a numeric predictor with type as value during data analysis. You can view the graph for all the value predictors by choosing the predictor from the drop-down list.
- To view the discrimination for binary and extended binary models, click the Discrimination tab.
- Optional: To save the score data as a CSV file, click Export as CSV.This file includes information about the cumulative score for cases.
Previous topic Checking score distribution Next topic Selecting a model for deployment