Configuring the DataFlow-Execute method for a data flow with abstract input and output (single-case execution)
You can automate data management operations for a data flow with abstract input and output by using the DataFlow-Execute method. You can perform these operations programmatically, instead of doing them manually.
- Create an activity rule from the navigation panel, by clicking , to start the DataFlow-Execute method.For more information, see Activities - Completing the New or Save As form.
- Click the activity Steps tab.
- In the Method field, enter DataFlow-Execute.
- In the Step page field, specify the step page on which the method operates, or leave this field blank to use the primary page of this activity.
- Optional: Enter a description for the method.
- Click the Arrow icon to the left of the Method field to expand the Method Parameters section.
- In the Data flow field, enter the name of a data flow with abstract input and output.
- In the Operation list, select the type of operation and specify
- Transforms the current data page.
- Optional: Clear the Submit step page check box and specify another page in the Submit field.
- In the Store results in field, define the result page. The result page consists of a page, page list property, top-level page, or top-level Code-Pega-List page.
Previous topic DataFlow-Execute method Next topic Configuring the DataFlow-Execute method for a data flow with abstract input