Configuring Decision Data rule form fields
You can manage the properties on the Decision Data rule form by adding, editing and removing them from the form. You can also create properties.
- In Dev Studio, click .
- From the list of Decision Data rule instances, click the record that you want to edit.
- Click the Form tab.
- In the Form fields section, you can perform the following actions:
- Add a property to the form by performing the following actions:
- Click Add field.
- Enter the name of the property that you want to add to the form. If this property does not exist, you must create it by clicking the Open icon.
- Add multiple properties from the data model that the Decision Data rule instance
applies to by performing the following actions:
- Click the drop-down list next to the Add field button, and select Add fields.
- Select the properties that you want to add to the form, and click Submit.
- Create additional properties in the definition class of the Decision Data rule instance
by performing the following actions:
- Click Create fields.
- In the Data model tab of the definition class, click Add field.
- Enter the property name and ID.
- Select the property type.
- Optional: Select the properties that you want to use as keys. The key ensures that the decision
data records are unique.
Note: This option is available for all decision data rules, except for the decision data rules that hold proposition data. If a decision data rule holds proposition data, the key is always the pyName property. Previous topic Customizing the Decision Data rule form Next topic Decision tables