- Create a Cassandra cluster by assigning the DDS node
type to at least three Pega Platform nodes.
Tip: To increase the volume of data and the volume of interactions that you process, assign the DDS node type to a higher number of nodes. For more information, see Sizing a Cassandra cluster.
For more information, see Assigning node types to nodes for on-premises environments.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Decision data store nodes section, click Edit settings.
- In the Edit decision data store settings window, clear the Use external Cassandra cluster check box.
- In the Cassandra CQL port field, enter 9042.
- In the Cassandra user ID and Cassandra password fields, enter dnode_ext.
- In the Logging level list, select a logging level.For more information about Cassandra driver loggers, see the DataStax driver documentation.
- Click Submit.